Home to you and up to 8 family or friends and designed with space to socialise, unwind and dine… put your feet up, wallow in plush sofas, soak in the over-sized hot tub and enjoy the warmth from the 2 massive inside stone fireplaces. With a deliberate home away from home ambience planning your time in this area is simple and flexible, your live in host is at your disposal and an expert in the area in designing bespoke activities and excursions deep into the national park.
Fiordland is a recreational paradise, being surrounded by mountains, rivers and lakes 3 of New Zealand’s Great Walks start within minutes of the Owners Residence being the Kepler Track, Milford Track and Routeburn Track, all which have spectacular views of ice-carved valleys and forested valleys and lakes.
From the Owners Residence enjoy:
- Hiking on one of New Zealand’s Great Walks.\
- Experience Doubtful and Milford Sound – New Zealand’s most stunning natural attractions and a must-do on every New Zealand itinerary.\
- World Class brown and rainbow fishing - Over 40 rivers within 1 hour of the property offering truly world class fly fishing.\
- Kayaking the sounds – getting up close and personal with the waterfalls and wildlife.\
- Scenic Helicopter Flights – Our national park concessions allow us to cover the most spectacular areas of the Fiordland World Heritage National Park including the freedom of choice on landing sites and flight routes.\
- Jet Boating – Be wowed by the beautiful scenery of this UNESCO world heritage site.
***3 night minimum stay***
Season dates, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
Please note Fiordland Lodge is closed from 1st June - 31st August annually