Iconic Queenstown Getaway
Day 1 | Arrive to dinner with one of Queenstown's top chefs
Upon arrival at Cascata your magnificent mixologist will be there to greet you with your tipple of choice. Sip on a Singapore Sling, saviour a Champage bellini or let them surprise you with their favourite tipple.
Dig into dinner with one of Queenstown's most well-known chefs
Indulge in a much needed catch up on the roof terrace and sink into the views of Lake Wakatipu and beyond. Sit down, ready for some tearing and sharing around the dining table, with a delectable meal prepared by your very own and renowned private chef - Pete Gawron.
A central base for your Queenstown break
Just 7 minutes from Queenstown International Airport and 10 minutes from central Queenstown, Cascata could not be better positioned for a short break from anywhere, whether it be domestic or international. We sort your hire cars so that you can maximise your time away. You don't have to lift a finger... so you can raise a glass instead.
Day 2 | Iconic Queenstown Adventures
Adrenaline, scenery and culture combined
Roll out of bed, breathe in the smell of fresh coffee and the lakeside mountain air. Kick off the day with an adrenalin surge and blow away the cobwebs as you power deep into Skipper’s Canyon on a high-powered jet boat. Blend the action with some culture and take a breath as you stop to learn more about the stunning scenery and local history.
An afternoon of exploring to work up an appetite
Take the rest of the afternoon to relax and unwind and explore everything Queenstown has to offer. Wander around the lakefront and through the shops and when you've had enough why not try out one of the rooftop bars with views across the lake. Exploring is thirsty work after all.
Dinner by the roaring fire
Why not explore central Queenstown this evening? A dinner at Botswana Butchery offers a brilliant evening of culinary indulgence, surrounded by lake views, from the warmth of the restaurants signature roaring fires.
Day 3 | A day of exploring Central Otago’s finest
Today is a day like no other. Designed exclusively for Touch of Spice guests this day of action is designed to show you some of Central Otago's best bits, in luxury, with an expert private guide.
Get racy at Highlands Racecourse
Get picked up from the door by our expert guide Lee ready for a day of adventure. Start with a trip to Highlands Racecourse and get competitive racing their karts around the world-renowned racetrack.
Private lakeside wine tasting with a mountain backdrop
After a busy morning it’s time to sink into a fur-lined armchair for a tasting and lunch platter at Cloudy Bay’s exclusive Tasting Shed. Given the regions reputation for wine, one winery just wouldn’t be enough, so next on the agenda is a visit to Mount Rosa Winery for a taste of famed Gibbston Valley Pinot Noir.
If you're still enjoying it - let Lee take you up to the Cardrona Gin Distillery for a private tour and tasting.
Day 4 | Wake up to one final morning of Mountain Views
After a relaxed morning it’s time to embark on the journey home, or your next adventure. Why not combine this Short Break with another in Wanaka or even the North Island? Check out more of our Short Breaks here.
Short Breaks by Touch of Spice
Touch of Spice short breaks are a unique way to reconnect with loved ones and create memories that will last for years to come. Whether it be a special occasion or simply a long weekend away, short breaks don't come in cooler (or more exclusive) packages than our getaways.
Talk to a Travel Designer for a free consultation
Talk o one of our awesome Travel Designers or share this with a friend and start planning your next getaway today. Click below to drop us a line.
Accommodation options for your Iconic Queenstown Getaway
From $790 NZD pp/night based on 3 nights
Price for 3 nights - From $2365 NZD pp
Based on 8 sharing
Aspen House - Sleeps 8
From $890 NZD pp/night based on 3 nights
Price for 3 nights - From $2645 NZD pp
Based on 8 sharing
Cascata - Sleeps 8
From $1380 NZD pp/night based on 3 nights
Price for 3 nights - From $4145 NZD pp
Based on 8 sharing
- Accommodation for up to 8 people
- Delicious breakfast provisions
- Two premium 4x4 vehicles for 4 days
- Mixologist, Host, Private chef cooked dinner on the night of arrival (Food and Drinks included).
- Pete Gawron is the Chef subject to availability – if Pete is not available, we reserve the right to use another one of our brilliant chefs or cancel this aspect of the package.
- Skipper’s Canyon Tour at either 9am or 1pm
- A day out with Lee from Alpine Adventures including; Go Karting, Cloudy Bay Tasting Shed wine tasting, Lunch Platters, Mount Rosa wine tasting (and optional visit to the Cardrona Distillery).
- Dinner out at Botswana Butchery is optional and so not included.
Easier than a hotel stay and you don't have to lift a finger!
The (not so) small print
- Other villa options are also available in conjunction with this package.
- Talk to a Travel Designer to find other options near Queenstown.
- Prices are based on 8 people sharing.
- All elements of this package are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices exclude the 'Spice up your stay' option (Contact us for a POA).
- Prices exclude alcoholic drinks apart from where specified in the inclusions.
- Prices will vary depending on the time of year that you travel.