Birdies in the Bay of Islands
Beaches, boats and birdies are par for the course in the spectacular and historic Bay of Islands. Touch of Spice will immerse you fully into the fabric that makes this part of the world so special;
- We would take care of your accommodation, providing you with only the best in luxury accommodation. A personal concierge will meet & greet upon arrival by and also be on-call for the duration of your stay.
- A welcome bottle of wine from The Landings private vineyard on arrival
- A private, onsite chef to cater all meals during your stay including snacks and canapés
- 18 holes of golf at the spectacular Kauri Cliffs including golf cart
- A return helicopter transfer from The Landings to Kauri Cliffs Golf Course
- Full use of all the facilities The Landings Estate has to offer including tennis court, gymnasium, steam room, private beaches and a range of water based activities
- A guided, private evening kiwi walk providing the chance to view kiwi in their natural habitat
About Kauri Cliffs Golf Course
Constantly rated in the top 30 courses in the world outside of the US, Kauri Cliffs is one of the most visually spectacular courses you will ever play. The par 72 championship golf course measures 7,119 yards/6,510 metres and offers fifteen holes with views of the Pacific Ocean, six of which are played alongside cliffs which plunge to the sea. A stray drive here and you can forget looking for your ball.