Kauri Cliffs - The Residences
Bay of Islands
To stay at Kauri Cliffs in peak season, for an unbelievable, all-inclusive rate, with generous complimentary additions. This has to be an incredible opportunity – not to be missed.
This exceptional offer represents a saving on the inclusions alone of $420 per guest and is available from 7 January – 31 March 2021, inclusive, for a minimum two-night stay. Exclusively priced for New Zealand residents only, this package includes:
- Luxurious, spacious suite accommodation for two or four nights.
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is presented by the Head Chef, with a new selection of dishes daily.
- Lunch on day of arrival, and for every night stayed, choice of a five-course tasting menu or a three course à la carte dinner, for every night of your stay
- Complimentary pre-dinner dinner drinks and canapés, with select wines and beverages to accompany lunches and dinners
- Full breakfast daily, including the morning of your departure
- Relax with either a 50-minute treatment at our Spa OR a day of unlimited green fees on our awardwinning golf course, per person, per night stayed.
- Complimentary in-suite, non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and use of Lodge facilities.
Terms and conditions apply. Talk to to the team to find out more.
Designed For Total Relaxation
Nestled in their own private enclave and situated just a few hundred metres from the Lodge will be three new four-bedroom villas of generous proportions.
Each offering the benefits and comfort of a luxury home with full resort facilities, and access to Kauri Cliffs experiences and celebrated service.
Featuring warm décors by famed New Zealand Interior Designer Virginia Fisher, The Residences, each with their own individual style, will herald the same elegance and comfort that is synonymous with Kauri Cliffs, while showcasing the natural landscape of Northland, New Zealand.
Catering To Your Every Need
A stay at The Residences at Kauri Cliffs lets you design your visit to suit your personal needs. Included in the stay is daily pre-dinner drinks and canapes, dinner, full breakfast and a generously stocked mini bar including New Zealand wine, beers and select spirits.
Also included is a welcome basket of locally sourced snack provisions and twice daily housekeeping service, along with access to Kauri Cliffs resort facilities such as tennis courts, walking trails, three private beaches and a fitness centre with an indoor heated lap pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
Season dates, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
Features & Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Beach nearby
- On-site restaurant
- Outdoor Seating
- Garage Parking
- Ocean Views
Daily pre-dinner drinks and canapes
A generously stocked mini bar including New Zealand wine, beers and select spirits.
Welcome gift of locally sourced snack provisions
Twice daily housekeeping service
Access to Kauri Cliffs resort facilities such as tennis courts, walking trails, three private beaches and a fitness centre with an indoor heated lap pool, jacuzzi and sauna.