Kauri Cliffs - Owners Cottage
Bay of Islands
To stay at Kauri Cliffs in peak season, for an unbelievable, all-inclusive rate, with generous complimentary additions. This has to be an incredible opportunity – not to be missed.
This exceptional offer represents a saving on the inclusions alone of $420 per guest and is available from 7 January – 31 March 2021, inclusive, for a minimum two-night stay. Exclusively priced for New Zealand residents only, this package includes:
- Luxurious, spacious suite accommodation for two or four nights.
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is presented by the Head Chef, with a new selection of dishes daily.
- Lunch on day of arrival, and for every night stayed, choice of a five-course tasting menu or a three course à la carte dinner, for every night of your stay
- Complimentary pre-dinner dinner drinks and canapés, with select wines and beverages to accompany lunches and dinners
- Full breakfast daily, including the morning of your departure
- Relax with either a 50-minute treatment at our Spa OR a day of unlimited green fees on our awardwinning golf course, per person, per night stayed.
- Complimentary in-suite, non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and use of Lodge facilities.
Terms and conditions apply. Talk to to the team to find out more.
Luxury In The Bay of Islands
The exquisitely-appointed main lounge is sumptuous and welcoming, and opens eastward to an infinity pool, jacuzzi and sun-drenched patio, and westward to a luscious, sheltered tropical courtyard. The Master Wing includes a Deluxe Suite bedroom with king-sized bed and seating area with an open fireplace that opens out to the east facing patio, a grand twin vanity bathroom and supersized walk-in wardrobe. The adjoining study can also be converted into a third bedroom with single bed, ideal for children or a nanny.
The Guest Wing has a second Deluxe Suite bedroom with an open fireplace, walk-in wardrobe and generous bathroom. While just a short walk from all the amenities of this world-class lodge, the villa’s kitchen, outdoor barbecue and cooking facilities are fully equipped if private in-house dining is preferred. This large (4,200 square foot) home has been impeccably decorated by Virginia Fisher and offers a true home away from home. It is ideal for families or groups of friends who are looking for something truly special for their next escape.
Season dates, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
Features & Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- SKY TV
- Golf Course
- Beach nearby
- On-site restaurant
- Indoor Fire
- Outdoor Seating
- Laundry Facilities
- Ocean Views
Pre-dinner drinks with canapes
Complimentary mini-bar (excluding liquor and wines)