Cape Kidnappers - Owner's Cottage
To stay at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers in peak season, for an unbelievable, all-inclusive rate, with generous complimentary additions. This has to be an incredible opportunity – not to be missed.
This exceptional offer represents a saving on the inclusions alone of $420 per guest and is available from 7 January – 31 March 2021, inclusive, for a minimum two-night stay. Exclusively priced for New Zealand residents only, this package includes:
- Luxurious, spacious suite accommodation for two or four nights.
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is presented by the Head Chef, with a new selection of dishes daily.
- Lunch on day of arrival, and for every night stayed, choice of a five-course tasting menu or a three course à la carte dinner, for every night of your stay
- Complimentary pre-dinner dinner drinks and canapés, with select wines and beverages to accompany lunches and dinners
- Full breakfast daily, including the morning of your departure
- Relax with either a 50-minute treatment at our Spa OR a day of unlimited green fees on our awardwinning golf course, per person, per night stayed.
- Complimentary in-suite, non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and use of Lodge facilities.
Terms and conditions apply. Talk to to the team to find out more.
A Private Hideaway
Set atop 6,000 acres of stunning pasture-land in Hawke’s Bay, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers affords spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean.
The expansive, luxurious cottage has four deluxe bedrooms, each come complete with their own open fireplaces, spacious bathrooms and private balconies with stunning views.
With the option to reserve as either a two or four bedroom house, this exclusive villa has a large living room with stone fireplace, open kitchen and dining area, cooking facilities for a chef if private in-house dining is preferred, two sitting rooms with fireplaces and sumptuous seating, entrance foyer, powder room, stone terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi.
This hideaway oasis is conveniently located just a short walk from the main lodge and day spa.
Season dates, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
Features & Amenities
- Hot Tub
- Spa Pool
- SKY TV
- Golf Course
- Private Garden
- On-site restaurant
- Indoor & Outdoor Fires
- Outdoor Seating
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Mountain Views
- Ocean Views
Pre dinner drinks with canapes
Complimentary mini-bar (excluding liquor and wines)
Use of lodge facilities include a computer room, gymnasium, heated infinity pool, jacuzzi, cabana, mountain bikes and walking trails.