To stay at Cape Kidnappers in peak season, for an unbelievable, all-inclusive rate, with generous complimentary additions. This has to be an incredible opportunity – not to be missed.
This exceptional offer represents a saving on the inclusions alone of $420 per guest and is available from 7 January – 31 March 2021, inclusive, for a minimum two-night stay. Exclusively priced for New Zealand residents only, this package includes:
- Luxurious, spacious suite accommodation for two or four nights.
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is presented by the Head Chef, with a new selection of dishes daily.
- Lunch on day of arrival, and for every night stayed, choice of a five-course tasting menu or a three course à la carte dinner, for every night of your stay
- Complimentary pre-dinner dinner drinks and canapés, with select wines and beverages to accompany lunches and dinners
- Full breakfast daily, including the morning of your departure
- Relax with either a 50-minute treatment at our Spa OR a day of unlimited green fees on our awardwinning golf course, per person, per night stayed.
- Complimentary in-suite, non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and use of Lodge facilities.
Terms and conditions apply. Talk to to the team to find out more.
Experience Farm Luxe at Cape Kidnappers
With just 24 ultra-comfortable and spacious "cottage" suites and a four bedroom "Owner's Cottage" , all with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, a stay at the Relais & Chateaux Cape Kidnappers is truly "farm luxe" at its best.
This stunning Lodge exterior resembles a cluster of farm buildings and exudes great character; the interior giving way to beautifully appointed and graciously scaled lounge and dining rooms, full of natural light and perfectly designed to capture the unparalleled views.
Food and wine are highlights of any visit here. Conde Nast Traveller Magazine UK listed The Farm at Cape Kidnappers within its 2011 Gold List and named it Best for Food among an outstanding line-up of worldwide luxury hotels. The Farm offers gourmet à la carte dining in a number of unique lodge locations and there is also a wine tasting room and cellar showcasing top wines from New Zealand and beyond.
The Tom Doak designed Cape Kidnappers Golf Course has international status as a "must play" course, voted 27th in the world by Golf Magazine Non-golfers and golfers alike can take advantage of Hawke's Bay's fishing, beaches, arts and crafts and fantastic wineries, while the farm property lends itself to farm tours, spectacular hikes, gourmet picnics plus kiwi discovery walks and gannet safaris.
A full-service luxury spa where you can have a facial or massage while gazing out across some stunning farm landscape to the Pacific Ocean beyond is a highlight.
Season dates, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
Features & Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Pool
- SKY TV
- Golf Course
- Beach nearby
- Private Garden
- On-site restaurant
- Indoor Fire
- Outdoor Seating
- Laundry Facilities
- Ocean Views
- Suitable for Events
Pre-dinner drinks with canapes
A la carte dinner
Complimentary mini-bar, including domestic beers
Use of all lodge facilities
Designer bathroom amenities