Bay of Islands
To stay at Kauri Cliffs in peak season, for an unbelievable, all-inclusive rate, with generous complimentary additions. This has to be an incredible opportunity – not to be missed.
This exceptional offer represents a saving on the inclusions alone of $420 per guest and is available from 7 January – 31 March 2021, inclusive, for a minimum two-night stay. Exclusively priced for New Zealand residents only, this package includes:
- Luxurious, spacious suite accommodation for two or four nights.
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is presented by the Head Chef, with a new selection of dishes daily.
- Lunch on day of arrival, and for every night stayed, choice of a five-course tasting menu or a three course à la carte dinner, for every night of your stay
- Complimentary pre-dinner dinner drinks and canapés, with select wines and beverages to accompany lunches and dinners
- Full breakfast daily, including the morning of your departure
- Relax with either a 50-minute treatment at our Spa OR a day of unlimited green fees on our awardwinning golf course, per person, per night stayed.
- Complimentary in-suite, non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and use of Lodge facilities.
Terms and conditions apply. Talk to to the team to find out more.
An Unforgettable Stay at Kauri Cliffs
Set on over 6,500 acres near Matauri Bay, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs enjoys a commanding position with spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean and overlooks the championship golf course.
The beautiful lodge is built in the grand colonial style, with a range of gorgeous and spacious living and dining rooms, many opening on to covered verandahs providing options for alfresco dining next to outdoor fireplaces and taking in the mesmerizing views.
Just eleven outlying guest cottages, each with two guest suites, provide the spacious accommodation at this Relais & Chateaux hideaway, nestled on the edge of native forest overlooking the ocean and golf course. The 2 bedroom Owner's Cottage is another step above, and graced the cover of American design bible, Architectural Digest (December 2008).
The world-class championship golf course with many holes overlooking the Pacific Ocean is highly acclaimed, and in 2009 Golf Digest named it #1 International in its World's 50 Best Golf Hotels. Non-golfers, do not despair, Kauri Cliffs is home to a fabulous spa beautifully nestled amidst a totara forest with indoor/outdoor treatment rooms with outdoor fireplaces and was recently named in Tatler Magazine's 101 Best Spas.
Other popular activities are beautiful walks to the giant Kauri Tree, relaxing at Pink Beach, exploring the Cavalli Islands and much more.
Season dates, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
Features & Amenities
- Private Beach Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- SKY TV
- Golf Course
- Beach nearby
- Private Garden
- On-site restaurant
- Indoor & Outdoor Fires
- Outdoor Seating
- Laundry Facilities
- Ocean Views
- Suitable for Events
Pre-dinner drinks with canapes
A la carte dinner
Complimentary mini-bar, including domestic beers
Use of all lodge facilities
Designer bathroom amenities