Take a look at our favourite top 10 Mother's Day gifts - all of which are New Zealand inspired....
1. Anything from Deadly Ponies - check out their new winter range, loving the goat fur!
2. Nellie Tier hand cream - perfect for the handbag or beside the bed.
3. Coast New Zealand new Baby Mac Blankets - great for those cold winter nights.
4. A stunning piece of New Zealand inspired jewellery from our friends at New Zealand Mint.
5. A bottle of Akura Brut and a subscription to HOME magazine - the perfect combination for a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
6. Voucher for a mani/pedi at SPRING spa in their St Heliers or Queenstown locations.
7. A round of golf for your mother and her friends at one of New Zealand`s stunning courses. How do we choose? The Hills, Jack`s Point, Kauri Cliffs, Kinloch ???..
8. A two night stay at the stunning Cityscape Studio Apartment in Parnell - a chance for her to get away from the family...
9. ...or a weekend winter escape to The Lodge at Walter Peak.
10. Dinner with her friends on the balcony of a luxury inner city apartment, where everything is taken care of.
Queenstown, New Zealand is the place to be this Spring.
Mt Hutt has an upper mountain base of 310cm of snow, Coronet Peak attracts 1000 - 4500 people daily, The Remarkables continues to attract 900 - 2500 people daily and in Wanaka both Treble Cone and Cardrona are going off!
It has been a busy few weeks with school holidays and August is shaping up to be even busier with a lot of full houses and people continuing to come to town to enjoy the ski season.
When the snow hasn`t been that great we have been booking our guests on heli flights to Milford Sound with Over the Top Helicopters, jet boat rides with Shotover Jet & Kawarau Jet and quad biking with Off Road Adventures. The one thing about Queenstown is that there is so much to see and do even when you are not skiing!
Amber & Tania our two Business Development Managers enjoyed a famil at Mountain Landing - now called "The Landing" in the Bay of Islands last week and were blown away by the new Cooper Residence. We have a special deal for the Boat House at The Landing, valid for Spring 2013 only - click here for more information.
We also welcome back Hurakia Lodge on Rakino Island this month. Perfect for a weekend getaway or a Corporate Retreat and accessible by boat and helicopter.