Here are many benefits to staying in a villa versus a hotel or a lodge
There are many benefits to staying in a villa versus a hotel or a lodge - you have more space, you have privacy, you can find affordable villas that cater to a larger family (trust me when we travel it’s hard to find hotels that don’t charge the earth for 5 of us!) and a lot of villas have all the luxuries of a hotel. Well, at least the villas in our Touch of Spice Private Villa Collection do!
I`ve travelled recently to Bali to check out the villa scene there and it`s pretty impressive.
A lot of the add on`s are very affordable such as in-house chefs and masseuses, but after test driving a few of their villas I am pretty proud of what we offer here at Touch of Spice.
I thought I`d highlight what you get when you stay at a Touch of Spice Villa:
- Personal service and attention to detail from the moment of enquiry through to your check out
- World Class Villas with 24/7 on-call concierges
- A dedicated Travel Curator to help you plan every aspect of your trip
- A personal meet & greet on arrival accompanied by a fresh coffee or a glass o fwine while we chat through your arrangements and orientate you with the Villa
- Bathroom amenities, linen & towels
- Mid stay cleans with the option of daily house keeping if you prefer
- WiFi (very important for the modern day traveller!)
- Commercially cleaned and beautifully presented Villas with an in-house cleaning team on call
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
We have also come up with a complete list of Villa "Add On`s" to make your experience even better.
For an extra fee you can add on airport transfers, car hire, in-house chefs, catering, provisioning, in-house beauty treatments, in-house massage, a mini bar selection, private drivers, private tours, private guides, the list is endless.
There is nothing we can`t arrange for you to make your stay in one of our villas complete.
Contact us today to book your Touch of Spice villa experience.