POSTED BY Nora on
Touch of Spice has really enjoyed working with the team at TIA to bring together the combined vision behind this year's TRENZ Farewell Dinner. It was a challenge after the success of the Ponsonby Central event but this year the venue is incredible and o
The good news is some of our favourite partners are back with incredible New Zealand wine and beer on offer; Isabel, Matawhero, Brookfields, Akarua, Lake Chalice and Mac along with Waiwera water and Homegrown juices.
A favourite from last year makes a return - the Kiwi Cocktail Lounge with Matty B and his team coming up with 2 new signature cocktails - the Tui Symphony and the Manuka Golden Fizz (no coupons this year) so first in first served!
Last year the food offering was incredible, a real showcase of New Zealand produce - this year make sure you don`t miss the Raw Seafood Bar at Roxy and the infamous Imperial Lane mini hot dogs. Neat Meats are back with their Lamb sliders as well as OBB organic supplying a selection of their ice-creams and sorbet for dessert.
Entertainment is always the key to a successful event and this year the line-up offers something for everyone; Hollie Smith on stage at 8.00pm and 9.00pm at Everybody`s followed by up and coming NZ vocal artist Josh Leys - DJ Kahn Hall will be on the decks at Roxy for those that want to party into the wee small hours. Good news Roxy will stay open after the official close of the event for those that want to make the most of their visit to Auckland.
Can`t wait to see you there.
Touch of Spice Team
Take a look at our favourite top 10 Mother's Day gifts - all of which are New Zealand inspired....
1. Anything from Deadly Ponies - check out their new winter range, loving the goat fur!
2. Nellie Tier hand cream - perfect for the handbag or beside the bed.
3. Coast New Zealand new Baby Mac Blankets - great for those cold winter nights.
4. A stunning piece of New Zealand inspired jewellery from our friends at New Zealand Mint.
5. A bottle of Akura Brut and a subscription to HOME magazine - the perfect combination for a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
6. Voucher for a mani/pedi at SPRING spa in their St Heliers or Queenstown locations.
7. A round of golf for your mother and her friends at one of New Zealand`s stunning courses. How do we choose? The Hills, Jack`s Point, Kauri Cliffs, Kinloch ???..
8. A two night stay at the stunning Cityscape Studio Apartment in Parnell - a chance for her to get away from the family...
9. ...or a weekend winter escape to The Lodge at Walter Peak.
10. Dinner with her friends on the balcony of a luxury inner city apartment, where everything is taken care of.